What's this blog about?

Well, we are a bunch of pastor's wives from Minnesota who want to encourage and support other pastor's wives. We meet together on a regular basis for friendship and prayer. Our desire and purpose is to pray for our marriages, families, ministiries, and each other!

Being married to a pastor is filled with amazing blessings and amazing stresses. You are NOT alone! Our prayer is that you find support and feel loved as you travel down the road that God has for YOU!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome Back, Ladies!

Well, thanks for letting me take some time off to care for my mother-in-law.  I learned a lot about my God and myself..  Her passing reminded me of how our world is always changing but our God never changes.  Amen!

Hey, let me remind you that we are meeting at my house on Monday, February 21st, 2011.  We'll be chatting and praying while our kids are chatting and playing.  Feel free to come over from 9:15am to 11:15am.  Yes, your kids are welcome to come along.

We are also getting together for a fun time of fellowship at Applebee's NW on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 at 9pm. 

Let's remember to keep each other (kids, pastors, youth groups, churches, communities) in your prayers.  See you all soon!

-Jenny