What's this blog about?

Well, we are a bunch of pastor's wives from Minnesota who want to encourage and support other pastor's wives. We meet together on a regular basis for friendship and prayer. Our desire and purpose is to pray for our marriages, families, ministiries, and each other!

Being married to a pastor is filled with amazing blessings and amazing stresses. You are NOT alone! Our prayer is that you find support and feel loved as you travel down the road that God has for YOU!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wife Of The Week - March 28th-April 3rd - Regan

REGAN 

 

 
All this week, we are privileged to pray for Regan of Minnesota. I asked her to share a little bit about herself and her family.  I also asked Regan to share something that God has been teaching her.  Enjoy learning about Regan and how you can specifically pray for her this week!

 
"We have been married 6 ½ years, here in Rochester for 1 ½ years so far. I get to stay home with our 3 ½ year-old son and 1 ½ year-old daughter. I also watch a little guy a few days a week on the side. (BTW, I refer to my husband as ‘Mr. Mueller.’ This comes from my teaching days when I would talk about him in class, and it just stuck! His real name is Derek. That’s what everyone else calls him.)
 
 I’m learning about creating margin in our life, and how to invest my time, energy and resources in the things that really matter so as to get a greater return on my investment. I’m learning (again) about priorities and purpose-setting."

 

 
Please pray for Regan's:
  • Marriage
  • 2 children
  • Finances
  • Church

Regan also asked us to specifically pray for the following requests:
  • "We are hosting a large Easter gathering with many out-of-town company, including a cousin from Norway! Pray for good weather and an easy-going feel to the day!
  • Pray for me to figure out what it looks like to create more margin in our family; to be prudent in accepting new commitments, to be discerning in areas that we can cut back in, and for us to be willing to make the changes we need to make."

 

 
Don't forget! We are always honored to be able to pray for you and your needs. If you would like to be featured as the "Wife Of The Week", please contact us at: