What's this blog about?

Well, we are a bunch of pastor's wives from Minnesota who want to encourage and support other pastor's wives. We meet together on a regular basis for friendship and prayer. Our desire and purpose is to pray for our marriages, families, ministiries, and each other!

Being married to a pastor is filled with amazing blessings and amazing stresses. You are NOT alone! Our prayer is that you find support and feel loved as you travel down the road that God has for YOU!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun Friday Facts - (Regan)


Here are some FUN facts about Regan.  Enjoy getting to know her better!!


REGAN'S FAVORITES

Favorite Book: Oh so many! Right now some that top the list: “The Happy Intercessor;” “Hinds Feet in High Places;” “Calm My Anxious Heart;” “Redeeming Love”


Favorite Movie: Clue, Dirty Dancing (can I say that?), Back to the Future (the first one), Steel Magnolias, Braveheart

Favorite Store: I honestly don’t really like to shop, so someone going to THEIR favorite store FOR ME sounds the best.

Favorite Restaurant: I think any kind of coffeeshop where I can get a good mocha with a shot of almond and whip cream on top, and read.

Favorite Style Of Music: mostly Christian rock or anything recommended by a friend or whatever my husband has in the car.

Favorite Sports Team: Go Vikes!

Favorite Vacation Destination: We just visit out-of-town family (IN, NE, CO, CA). I imagine a cruise somewhere warm to be a neat vacation.
Favorite Thing About Being A Pastor's Wife: The flexibility of Mr. Mueller’s hours and the fact that the children and I get to tag along to many of the things he does, so we still get to be in the same place at the same time (at least in this stage of our family).

Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent: I don’t have one

Favorite Time Of Day: Morning

Favorite Season: Summer

Favorite Hobby: reading, vegetable gardening, cooking/baking bread, nothing crafty, but I would like to be a quilter someday if my corners don’t have to match up exactly.

Favorite Family Activity: walks and bike rides

Favorite Snack: cookies and ice cream (we always have cookie dough in our fridge and this is a frequent Mueller evening snack), popcorn (also another classic in our home).

Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 3:7-11: “But whatever was to my profit, I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ - the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. I want to KNOW CHRIST and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in His sufferings, becoming like Him in His death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection of the dead.”

Favorite Flower: roses


Thank you to Regan for sharing with us this week.  May God bless you and your family as you continue to serve the Lord together!